Recently, a friend of mine picked up an 8-month-old mamma dog and her 2 puppies from the area near Jefferson and Cox in Midtown. As the picture shows, they were in deplorable condition. She took them to Memphis Animal Clinic in CY where Dr. Tower, Dr. Seratt, and their terrific staff cared for them day and night. One of the puppies had parvo but is now doing well. Many vets would have put her down.
I thank Memphis Animal Clinic for the terrific care these animals received. They have all been adopted out to good homes. We also thank Jennifer Dobbs for help in the funding process.
I highly recommend Memphis Animal Clinic to all. Thank you, Dr. Tower and Dr. Seratt for the great care you gave.
- Cooper-Young Festival Friday 4 Miler coming Sept. 13
- Proposed Bike Lane Draft Information
- “Fresh Horses” Opening Reception at David Perry Smith Gallery
- “Respect Yourself: A Celebration of Stax Records” Panel Discussion
- “We Remember: An Interfaith Service of Music and Prayer” at Idlewild
- ‘Memphis at the Movies’ shows where city’s cinema history began
- ‘Patsy Cline’ performance at Playhouse sponsored by Church Health Center
- ‘Sushi Secrets’ author coming to Burke’s
- 1st Annual Cafe Ole & Wifflestock 5K Run/Walk
- 2010 CY Festival Vendors
- albert einstein quotes on 2010 CY Festival Vendors
- John on A Cup of Coffee: Imperial Bowling lanes land at Java Cabana
- Kelle on The Natural Learning School: Older children benefit from mentoring young learners in classes
- LampLighter on Paintings by Kay Robinson and Art Covington on display
- Peter Melonas on Paintings by Kay Robinson and Art Covington on display