Research for our very own Cooper Young Arboretum is in full swing, and we need your help! It’s a big job to identify our many trees and you can lend a hand by filling out the short form below and dropping it by the CYCA office at 2298 Young. You can also email the answers to email@example.com. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and we’ve got a great way to thank you for your help! Everyone who sends in their information before February 2016 will be entered into a drawing for 3 great prizes. You could win a year membership to the CYCA, a package including one of each CYCA 2015 event tee-shirts, or $50 generously donated by long-time resident Kim Halyak. Kim has also been the driving force behind this project and you can contact her for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How many trees do you have in your front yard?
2. Please list the name of every one of these trees which you can identify:
3. Are you willing to have one of your trees labeled as a part of the arboretum? Yes No
4. Are you willing to help organize the arboretum with any of the following?
(Please circle all that apply)
Identifying trees Inputting tree IDs into database Planting trees
5. What is your best contact information and address: